Many people have some type of facial scars or marks that were the result of a terrible case of rash or acne. Some individuals have uneven skin tones, wrinkles or stretch marks. Although the skin condition has probably long been treated, the blemishes and scars can still be seen. Of course, a person would like to remove these imperfections and prefer a much better skin tone. With a procedure called microdermabrasion done by the professionals in the Skintopia microdermabrasion clinic Facebook page, it is made possible. This procedure involves the utilization of tiny granules over the surface of the skin to get rid of the first layer of the affected skin so that a new layer of clear skin can appear.
Microdermabrasion is used to treat a number of skin conditions and it has turned into a highly popular and accepted type of skin treatment as it is extremely effective as compared to other, more expensive options. This treatment is also an affordable choice by most.
The IPL (Intense Pulse Light) photofacial is also used to treat skin problems including redness, hyperpigmentation and rosacea. It is a laser facial treatment available as an alternative to cosmetic surgery. While this treatment method is called a laser treatment, it technically makes use of light instead of a laser. This process is capable of correcting several skin disorders with a single treatment. This technology is safe and effective, but there are various kinds available on the market, which vary in terms of output and quality. It seeps deep down the skin, and efficiently treats the cause of the problem.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic treatment method that gets rid of the dead layer of the outer skin by removing the dead cells. By doing so, a new skin layer appears that is clear of any kind of marks. This treatment solution is simple and non-invasive, something that does not require using strong chemicals. For this, a unique tool is loaded with oxides and chlorides. These fine granules are carefully massaged on the surface of the skin to get rid of the affected skin. Regeneration of new skin cells take place when the dead skin is taken off.
A patient usually needs several sessions, based on the extent of the skin problem. The process takes about 40 to 60 minutes, and may require additional time depending on the entire area to be worked on. The doctor may recommend more sessions which may vary depending on the condition and progress for each sitting. Considering that the process is non-invasive, it is also done as part of a facial and there are treatments readily available for the same thing in many salons and spas.
- It works on many different degrees. For example, the boost of oxides helps with releasing elastin and collagen in the skin, which are both responsible for delaying the effects of aging and for causing tightness of the skin. As a result, the skin has a toned feel to it and does not sag.
- The circular movement of the machine when applied over the skin works well for increasing the circulation of blood and thus contributes to healthier and more youthful looking skin.
- Microdermabrasion also aids the skin that is at risk of acne by not just preventing an start of acne breakouts and ultimately causing acne control. It does by means of eradicating the harmful bacteria that triggers acne. It is also effective in treating scars and blemishes that were left back by acne.
- Not only is this process the reason for younger looking skin, but also can be useful for treating a wider variety of skin disorders such as stretch marks, sun burned skin, dull skin, blemishes and acne, skin discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, thereby brings about total skin rejuvenation. This is the reason why using this method is performed as part of a microdermabrasion facial in a spa and a treatment by a dermatologist.
- Microdermabrasion can be used and safe on most types of skin since the crystals that are being used as part of the treatment solution are not stuffed with chemicals and thus do not react with the epidermis and cause allergies. This means, it is also a good choice for sensitive skin.
Essentially, microdermabrasion is a simple and effective treatment that is considered as an integral part of skin care, particularly facial skin. Now that you now know more about microdermabrasion and its many benefits, you can schedule a session with a professional or in a spa to help make your way to considerably better facial skin.